Since 1885, Fulton has provided a wide range of legal services to clients throughout BC while maintaining our longstanding tradition of legal excellence, personalized service, and value. Our firm has now grown to one of the largest in the BC Interior, with approximately 33 lawyers and 80 support staff, working from offices in Kamloops and Vancouver. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in a company that values its people, then we invite you to consider joining Fulton.
We are hiring a full-time Marketing and Events Coordinator to support the Firm's marketing and events. We are looking for someone who is experienced in social media, branding, website maintenance, event planning, and is passionate about creating inspired and meaningful content that will enhance our client experience.
This is a dynamic position that requires a blend of creative and analytical thinking, a positive mindset, strong organization and time management skills, and attention to detail. You'll need to be a self-starter with a passion for results.
This position is ideal for anyone wanting to join a firm that takes pride in having a supportive and team-oriented culture. This position is Monday to Friday with some evenings and weekends required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Directs development and production of content and marketing material for business development initiatives including seminars, conferences, and other opportunities to enhance Fulton's visibility.
- Manages and tracks the performance of marketing and business development initiatives (KPIs) and produces reports.
- Manages the firm's website, social media, digital communications, and branding.
- Organizes and executes marketing campaigns, events, and promotional activities, firm wide and practice group related.
- Communicate recommendations for community involvement and sponsorships that support maximum marketing benefit for the firm.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with external stakeholders, identifying opportunities for lawyers to expand their networks/client base.
- Coordinates firm event management including invitations and mailing lists, tracking RSVPs, communications with external vendors, securing catering, insurance, and licensing, facilitating event set up/take down, and provides support during events.
- Assists with coordination of travel/details for business development initiatives such as speaking engagements, seminars, conferences, and sponsorships.
- Coordinate photo shoots with new lawyer / professional arrivals.
- Draft staff and lawyer profiles for website.
- Maintenance of events calendar.
- Champions the Fulton brand internally and externally.
- Scheduling and attending Practice Group meetings as needed.
- Assisting and adhering to annual marketing budgets.
- Oversees ordering and re-stocking of promotional items and contributes new ideas.
- Supports end-of-year holiday initiatives: events, gifting, and communications.
- Provides administrative support to management.
- Supports other projects as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or post-secondary diploma in marketing, business, or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing is preferred.
- Experience with events execution is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and social media platforms. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and strategies, with a commitment to understanding and staying ahead of ever-evolving best practices.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret marketing data.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and tech-savvy.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, and work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits: extended health, dental, vision, life, EAP.
- Paid Time Off: vacation and sick days.
- Corporate Culture: Firm social events throughout the year.
What We Offer
Diversity and Inclusion: We value diversity and being a welcoming workplace where people feel comfortable being themselves, and where they have equal opportunity to fulfill their potential.
Growth & Development: We proudly grow our people and promote from within the organization. We also provide incentive programs to encourage our support staff to take further education at recognized colleges or universities.
A fun and collaborative work environment.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to Kait Methot, HR Manager. Please note that any shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a digital portfolio of their work. Please visit our website to learn more about Fulton www.fultonco.com