This individual will act as the first point of contact for clients and will also play a key multi-faceted supportive role in our firm assisting on a variety of office and business functions.
WHO WE ARE
Keystone has a well-established reputation of a client-focused approach. For over 30 years, we have been cultivating a successful design process that combines innovative design with practical solutions and transforms projects into developments of lasting value.
Our people are absolutely foundational to our success and who we are. We believe in fostering an atmosphere of creativity, teamwork and success through a collaborative approach, each member of our team has the opportunity to contribute. Because of our diverse portfolio, company structure, and philosophy, we give our employees the exciting opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in their careers.
Keystone highly encourages and invests in career development opportunities, as well as growth and advancement within the workplace. We also believe in having fun both while at work as well as outside of work as a team.
- 4 years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe InDesign
- Completion of a certifi cate and/or diploma in administration and/or equivalent education and/or equivalent work experience in a professional atmosphere
- Experience in Marketing and Business Development functions would be an asset
- Experience with social media for businesses, including LinkedIn and Instagram
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking and paying attention to detail
- Confident, efficient, and collaborative
- Team player who is flexible and solution-driven with proactive problem-solving skills
- Sense of humour and ability to have fun!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We have a highly team-oriented, positive and collaborative work environment and we generously reward the success that we achieve together as a team. Our total compensation package includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Competitive base compensation
- Employees share in the profits through a performance metrics-based bonus system
- Benefits plan including dental, extended medical (with generous paramedical practitioners coverage), life and disability insurance
- Individually customizable work schedule
- Higher than standard vacation allowances and allotments
- Continuing education allowance
- Regular events and team building activities
- Work/life balance
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package that will vary depending on experience and qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates interested in this exciting career opportunity should send their resume with a cover letter.
For further information on our firm and projects, visit our website at www.keystonearch.ca or visit our LinkedIn page
- If you're looking for more than just a job, then come join us at Keystone Architecture and be a part of something greater!