Landworks Civil Engineering Ltd. is a Land Development Engineering, Municipal Infrastructure Design and Project Management firm. We support the public and private sector throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba.
Join our dynamic engineering consulting firm, committed to innovation and excellence in delivering high-quality projects. We specialize in providing cutting-edge solutions to our clients, and we're seeking an Administrative Assistant who will play a pivotal role in supporting project teams, managing client interactions, and ensuring the smooth operation of our office.
You can find more information at www.landworkscivil.com.
As an Administrative Assistant specializing in Project Team Support, Client Management, and Building Management you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to our engineering teams, managing client relationships, and facilitating general team support to ensure efficient operations.
Project Team Support
- Assist project teams with administrative tasks including scheduling meetings, preparing documents, and maintaining project files.
- Coordinate communication within project teams and act as a liaison between team members and clients.
- Organize travel arrangements and accommodations for team members as required.
- Assist in maintaining project timelines and schedules.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for public and client inquiries, scheduling meetings, and ensuring timely responses to requests.
- Maintain and update client databases, ensuring accurate and current information.
- Assist in preparing project proposals, reports, and presentations for clients.
General Team Support
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including managing phone calls, mail, emails, and correspondence.
- Assist in organizing office events, meetings, and conferences.
- Manage office supplies inventory and ensure office spaces, including boardroom and kitchen are well-equipped.
- Light office cleaning and organization and tenant liaison.
- Class 5 Drivers Licence.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with project management software/tools an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with clients and team members.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A diploma, certificate or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance benefits
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
If you are passionate about providing exceptional administrative support, managing projects, and fostering client relationships in a dynamic engineering consulting environment, we encourage you to apply by emailing your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you'd be a great fit for this role.
To apply for this exciting position please send a resume and cover letter.