Job Description :
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Relationship Management & Marketing Technology, this position will analyze, manage, customize, and optimize SIGA's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The Marketing Data Analyst will collaborate with various departments to ensure the CRM system aligns with business goals, enhances customer interactions, and contributes to the organization's success.
Responsibilities include: Analyzing CRM system, marketing loyalty programs, player segmentations to identify trends and insights to help evaluate the effectiveness of sales and marketing programs. Manage projects and collaborate with other business units while ensuring an agile and collective approach. Assist in defining data requirements while ensuring data integrity and recommend methodology and technology to facilitate data collection. Provide analytical support and reporting for SIGA's various lines of business and maintain the integrity and relevance of internal databases. Work closely with IT to ensure a steady provision of data to Marketing and, where necessary, other operational areas. Participate in other projects and activities as required, in support of SIGA's priorities.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
- Some SIGA locations operate in a high sensory environment. You may be required to work in an environment where you will be exposed to tobacco smoke, high noise levels, flashing and blinking lights, and a congested workplace. SIGA adheres to all occupational health and safety regulations and makes every effort to limit the adverse effects of these elements.
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.
Bachelor's degree with a major in Statistics, Data Science, or other related field; an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in statistical database software; including collecting, retrieving, and maintaining data, interpreting real-world statistical data, and anticipating upcoming challenges.
Strong ability to work with structured query language (SQL).
Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Teams).
Ability to create reports/dashboards with large data sets for business intelligence needs.