LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know that behind every lab requisition, sample being tested, or investment in technology is an individual and their family counting on us.
Consistently named one of Canada's Best Employers by Forbes, LifeLabs has also been recognized for having an award-winning Mental Health Program from Benefits Canada. The passion and commitment of over 6,000 diverse and innovative team members unites and motivates us to ensure our customers receive high quality tests and results that they can trust. Agile, customer-centred, caring and teamwork: we live these values every day in what we do to support our customers and healthcare providers, driving forward our vision of empowering a healthier you.
Make a difference - join the LifeLabs team today!
This is a temoprary 8 Month remote role.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition, Partner, the Talent Acquisition, Specialist supports the full cycle recruitment of our frontline Lab Operational roles. Ideally based in BC you will act in partnership with the Talent Acquisition, Partner to support our Lab Business Managers, HR Partners, and Talent Acquisition colleagues to assertively hunt the market for the very best talent to join our Lab Operations team.
- Full cycle high volume recruitment support for the Lab Operations group
- Consult with Hiring Leaders & HR Partners to establish needs and requirements to support an agile hiring approach
- Conduct candidate assessments and screening to advance the recruitment process, whilst ensuring an excellent experience for both Leader and Candidate
- Source, attract, interview, and represent talent for hiring consideration
- Lead with innovation, creativity, and resilience to source exceptional talent in the market
- Build a pipeline of talent and support potentials for future roles/hires
- Support negotiation of offers and expedite a speedy and efficient handoff to onboarding
- Utilize technology to facilitate an efficient and polished hiring process
- Support and coordinate Talent Acquisition Projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills :
- 1+ years of high-volume recruiting experience preferred
- True passion for Talent Acquisition
- Strong interpersonal skills - influencing, collaborative and customer centric approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, judgment & problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management & prioritization skills
Hiring Range: $54,366 to $67,958
The hiring range has been established, however, the final salary recommendation will be determined based off the level of experience, education requirement, external market conditions and internal equity.
In this position, you will be entitled to vacation percentage.
As a caring and customer driven organization, LifeLabs is committed to providing inclusive, barrier free services and workplaces. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities during the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please advise the Recruiter who contacts you and we will work with you to meet your needs.
LifeLabs has operated in Canada for more than 50 years. It is a leading provider of laboratory testing and management services, contributing to the treatment and prevention of disease by enabling healthcare providers to operate more efficiently and effectively. LifeLabs provides more than 100 million diagnostic tests for approximately 19 million patients visits annually. Information from these tests plays a vital role in predicting, diagnosing, treating and monitoring disease. LifeLabs operates the largest community medical laboratory network in Canada, together with our hospital and healthcare partners. LifeLabs also partners with healthcare providers to build a healthier Canada by transforming and managing laboratory organizations to better meet the complex healthcare challenges of today and tomorrow.
Vaccinations are highly encouraged at LifeLabs'. Vaccinations may be mandatory for selected employees if regulated by provincial or regional governments, or through employer-led vaccination policies in the facilities we service. Please ensure you ask if this position requires the successful candidate to be fully vaccinated with the current Government approved COVID-19 vaccinations.