DarkVision, a Koch Engineered Solutions company, is looking for a Marketing Manager based out of our head office in North Vancouver, BC. If you are a technical marketer that wants to hold a key role in marketing the world's most advanced acoustic imaging platform, we want to hear from you.
You will work closely with our COO & Head of Product to design and execute DarkVision's marketing strategy, advertising campaigns, technical collateral generation, corporate branding, and conference initiatives. We don't need you to be an expert in any of these areas - we hire decidedly competent, hardworking, and contribution-motivated individuals who want to take strides in their careers.
Our first product line has won numerous awards, has been published in industry-leading journals, and is currently used by every high-tier operator in our industry. But we are not stopping there. We are packaging the technology for multiple new industrial verticals and need a results-oriented individual to help us market our growing product base.
To make smart decisions, Oil & Gas operators need a clear picture of the inner workings of their wells. The team at DarkVision makes this happen. Our experts from across the machine vision, imaging, computer graphics, and data analytics sectors have worked to create the most technologically advanced platform for downhole diagnostics. Come join our team as we embark on the exciting journey ahead to become the global leader in industrial imaging.
What You Will Do
Set the Strategy and Direction:
- Effortlessly navigate between the finer details (aesthetics, copy, schedules) and the bigger picture (strategy, brand-perception, corporate goals).
- Clearly articulate the plan, timeline, and goals to team members and executives so we're all on the same page.
Manage Projects and Initiatives:
- From coordinated cross-platform campaigns to new-market entries, you will lead projects with urgency and diligence.
- Are you a stickler for details? Great. Do you like to be ruthlessly resourceful to get things done? Amazing. We do too.
- Take on ambitious marketing initiatives and execute them to perfection.
Go-To-Market Strategy, Planning, and Execution:
- Launch new products as we expand our technology to different market verticals.
- Collaborate directly with our CEO, COO, VP Sales, and Product Team to position new products in the market from the ground up.
Branding and Advertising:
- We create some of the coolest tech in the industrial imaging space and have exponential commercial growth to back it up.
- Our highly differentiated technology is a dream to advertise - eye-catching visuals, cutting-edge tech, and distinct branding.
- You will be directly involved with conceptualizing, planning, and delivering collateral across different mediums (digital, print, and social).
Editing and Quality Control:
- We value well-articulated copy, great aesthetics, and well-formulated campaigns. A lot.
- From case studies to new-market-entry plans, your ability to write (and edit) great content for internal and external technical audiences will make you an indispensable part of the team.
- Be the go-to quality controller, ensuring that all external materials are on-point before launching to the masses.
Anything and Everything:
- We place great value on hiring individuals who are able and willing to tackle a variety of projects (both big and small) that help drive the top and bottom lines. If you are strongly self-motivated and eager to make an impact, then this is the right place for you.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience with B2B and technical audiences.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Well-rounded - experience in many different areas within marketing.
- High degree of general competency - you're able to figure things out with limited support.
- Impeccable attention to written and graphic details.
- Logical and methodical - you're tactical in problem-solving and project planning.
- First principles-based - you work from the ground up to solve problems. Willingness to experiment as needed to support a uniquely positioned brand.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a marketing manager level position.
- Experience marketing premium, high-tier brands.
General Salary Range
For this role, we anticipate paying $115,000 to $150,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a Canada-based tech company disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world's most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform. We are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, one of the world's largest privately held companies, DarkVision's team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company's current and upcoming products.
We allow employees to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications. We invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are four reasons you'll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries - North America's largest privately held company, and actively work with top-tier operators across North America.
- ?A' Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you're an ?A' player, you'll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are launching several new product lines and, as a result, have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and recently expanded into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We have recently opened a larger Calgary office and have expanded into the US, with offices in Houston and Midland, TX. We are also expanding by opening offices globally.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren't just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That's where you come in. We are a people company. It's our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
keywords: marketing, branding, brand, strategy, go-to-market, advertising, editing, manager, lead, B2B, business-to-business, engineering, ultrasound, ultrasonic, acoustic, imaging, acoustics, analytics, asset integrity, asset management, condition monitoring, well integrity, well inspection, corrosion analysis, anomaly detection, perforation analysis, casing evaluation, NDT, non-destructive testing, industrial asset inspection, Oil & Gas, energy, infrastructure, mining, processing