Company Overview : Buckwold Western Ltd. traces its history back to 1925 when the Buckwold family established a small dry goods business in Saskatoon. Today we remain a privately held, family managed 100% Canadian enterprise, serving the specialized needs of the western Canadian floorcovering market. We represent major brands such as Armstrong Flooring, Johnsonite, Cascade, Dansk, Crossville Tile, Phenix and many others that are specific to the needs of our western Canadian customers. Our established accounts are the full-service independent flooring retailers, commercial flooring contractors and major buying group flooring dealers.
Buckwold Western Ltd. offer one of the largest collections of commercial and residential flooring products in Canada with solutions for everything from a residential home to the largest commercial spaces like hospitals, schools and airports. You've walked on our flooring if you have been in a major grocery store chain, AB government building, liquor or cannabis store, public school or hospital in Western Canada.
We require a salesperson to fill an opening for a territory in the Calgary Region calling on retail floorcovering stores and flooring contractors. This position requires working with our existing account base and cold prospecting for qualified new accounts. Responsibilities are:
- Making regular sales calls on our established customer base which involves;
- Presenting and selling new and existing products and new program introductions.
- Understanding the technical aspects of all our flooring products.
- Additionally some architect, design and major end user calls will be required to confirm specifications, supply product samples and technical details.
- Performing product knowledge training modules with our customers.
- Prospecting for new business within the Calgary Region.
- Setting up and maintaining displays and merchandising systems.
Buckwold Western Ltd. Offers:
- A professional business casual environment.
- Ongoing product training.
- A comprehensive Calgary based sales support team including sales management, sales and customer support call center plus warehouse and logistic teams all designed to support sales representatives and customers.
- A company computer with intuitive sales support software, expense coverage of mobile voice and data use.
- A Monday to Friday workweek with weekends off.
- Monthly car allowance to drive your choice of automobile plus a company gas card to cover 100% of gasoline for business driven kilometers.
Ideal Requirements and Qualifications: We expect candidates to:
- Be professional in conduct and appearance.
- Possess strong selling principles and techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Be self motivated and disciplined.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a valid drivers license in good standing.
- Have presentation skills in both small informal settings as well as large group presentations.
- Must have a valid passport in good standing.
Experience Considered Beneficial to an Applicant:
· Flooring experience in sales.
· Experience in construction; material sales and or project management.
Compensation and Benefits: We provide a competitive commission-based pay structure (no earnings cap), car allowance & fuel expenses, medical, dental, pension plan.
How To Apply: Interested parties please apply to the hiring manager.