We are a strategic, high-growth organization helping the industry’s largest digital marketers unlock unique value on the Perkopolis platform. In this role you will provide support for our team of account executives to ensure flawless execution of our digital advertising.
At Perkopolis we connect employees with the perks, events, and services that build company culture and heighten employee satisfaction. We’re a boutique company with a global reach and impact, and our clients offer the best products and services on the market. Members know that when they purchase through us, they’re getting the best. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture, our dedication to success, and our commitment to have fun along the way!
You’re an ambitious Sales Coordinator with an excellent ability to stay organized and meet competing deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As our Sales Coordinator, you will support our internal teams and external customers throughout the customer journey, providing essential support to enhance our business strategies and goals. This role is perfect for those who thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and are keen to succeed.
- Perform general administrative duties to support Sales & Customer Success teams.
- Coordinate the onboarding of Publishers & Partners, including requesting and reviewing creative assets and setting up affiliate accounts.
- Assist with the administration of the Affiliate Program
- Coordinate with necessary website and e-commerce platform updates with internal teams
- Prepare sales-related documents and reports as needed throughout the sales process
- Coordinate the setup of annual conferences, tradeshows and other events.
- Assist in the execution of Publisher campaigns as needed.
- Troubleshoot offer issues; working with internal teams and customers as required.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Education in a similar or related field
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM systems.
- Customer-focused attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Self motivated and driven to succeed in a dynamic environment
Working @ Perkopolis
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive base salary range of $44,000 – $52,500 per year commensurate with experience. You’ll also receive a comprehensive benefits package, standardized vacation time, and you’ll receive discounts on everything we sell from concerts, to sporting events, theater shows and more.
We work cohesively with all departments at Perkopolis and have an incredibly collaborative environment. We hire people with can-do and solution-oriented attitudes who are always striving to make Perkopolis better and more successful.