Business areas: Nestlé Canada
Job title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: North York, ON (Hybrid Role)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist based at our North York location reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager. You will support a business area, together with the relevant HRBP to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and talent insight, enabling the hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all levels.
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Specialist
You will be responsible for executing and managing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy for the dedicated function, utilizing the global Talent Acquisition processes, systems and tools to hire top quality diverse talent into the business.
You will also:
- Become a trusted advisor to hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) by providing subject matter expertise to inform activity, developing creative solutions to hiring issues and constructively challenging selection decisions
- Ensure hiring managers are compliant throughout the recruitment process for both internal and external candidates
- Review and select appropriate candidates to be evaluated by hiring managers, ensuring objectivity of the process and compliance with local regulations and best practices
- Support hiring managers in the evaluation and assessment of candidates to determine suitability for a given position
- Develop engagement and rapport with candidates, placing a high degree of focus on those identified as highly suitable for current and future positions
- Responsible for administrative duties related to recruitment efforts including offer letters and onboarding
- Identify and drive process improvements to current HR practices which may include candidate assessment and advertising strategies
- Support the HR onboarding to ensure effective integration for all new hires. Preparing the announcements, sending out relevant benefits/payroll documentation, running the HR orientation session and updating materials
- Establish strong collaborative relationships across NiM to ensure sharing of talent and other best-in-class general HR and recruitment practice
- Support in driving key employer branding initiatives and projects, including the Youth initiative and the University outreach and graduate development program initiatives. Participate in "Nestle Need Youth" key events on campus
What will make you successful?
As the successful candidate, you will be an effective communicator and influencer to have the capability to negotiate with and influence internal and external parties. You will also enjoy working in an engaging environment.
You will have:
- 2+ years of related HR experience with a focus on recruitment and demonstrated ability to effectively support a large volume of varied recruitment assignments
- Experience with automated Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong customer service orientation along with a high degree of attention to detail and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a positive, professional style
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression - this really could be a move towards the exciting Human Resources career you've always wanted.
What you need to know
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé Canada is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome qualified applicants to bring their diverse and unique experiences as a result of their education, perspectives, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.