Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus' innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Event Marketing Manager, the Event Coordinator is a responsible project coordinator who understands logistics, events, marketing and communication and execution. Bring your enthusiasm, fresh ideas and impeccable organizational skills to an amazing culture and help us not leave anything about an event to chance. You are empowered to innovate through collaborative problem solving and process improvement. Experience in logistics, hospitality and/or event management required. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent real-world experience required. This role is a crucial component on the event marketing team, with the potential for permanent placement based on performance and organizational needs.
- Supporting all webinar logistics and execution by coordinating all preparation and delivery to ensure successful presentations.
- Assist Event Managers in coordinating ongoing logistics associated with trade shows and hosted events, including but not limited to tradeshow registration for attendees, booking booth and/or meeting space, sponsorship deliverables, exhibition materials, audio visual needs, food and refreshments, happy hours and/or dinners, hotel accommodations and travel.
- Coordinate ongoing logistics associated with small hosted events, including but not limited to booking venues in various cities, negotiating contracts, tracking participants and communicating event info, ensuring payment is received, food and refreshments, happy hours and/or dinners, hotel accommodations and travel
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to integrate event strategies into broader marketing campaigns, aligning events with overall business objectives while maintaining a cohesive brand experience
- Oversee event equipment inventory and deployment for events
- Research venues, vendors and 3rd party sponsorships for event opportunities
- Support management of Enverus' master event calendar
- Collaborate regularly with sales and marketing teams to ensure success of all upcoming deliverables and requirements per event
- Ensure proper formatting of post event lead data is tracking and ensure sales follow up.
- Assist with logistics and tasks for customer advocacy program
- Less than 15% of travel required.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, events, business or related field
- A passion for legendary customer experience, always prepared to ?go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional communication skills which will be demonstrated when sharing relevant information with stakeholders and while running webinars
- An open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset, while maintaining strong focus on execution and deadlines
- Ability to receive feedback and engage in continuous self-improvement
- Effective organizational, project, team and time management skills
- Great networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the business to support your growth
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and balance multiple tasks at once.
- A sense of humor, tenacity, & grace under pressure
- The Event Marketing Manager Coordinator in this role should demonstrate adaptability, initiative, and a commitment to achieving marketing objectives during the contract period with the potential for future integration into the permanent team.