Who We Are
At Beedie, we foster talent, encourage innovation, and reward success. We're always looking for like-minded people to join our team and share our passion for doing the best work of our lives. Our approach is simple: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference. And, we've been recognized as a top employer provincially and nationally. Our people are the heart and soul of our organization. If you are passionate, hardworking, ambitious, and want to be part of a dynamic and growing company that will take your career forward, join us.
In this role, you will be the marketing lead for an exciting array of residential developments. You will be driving the schedule and execution of marketing plans to ensure all projects are at the highest standard possible. The Senior Marketing Manager ensures all marketing efforts are tightly coordinated and their execution highly synchronized.
- Facilitate, execute, and manage all project marketing variables from initial research to Presentation Centre opening and tempo campaigning
- Oversee all project marketing execution through the sales cycle including the development of project marketing/sale strategies and budgeting, right through to project naming and brand design, collateral suite creation, and sales campaign activation
- Add creative thinking, feedback and recommendations to product development and project marketing strategies
- Collaborate and execute on Beedie Living marketing strategies and communication
- Ensure stakeholders are equipped with promotional materials & requests are delivered in a timely fashion for residential sites
- Execute all realtor, preview, and prospect events and promotions
- Manage online, website and social marketing presence
- Create and distribute weekly media schedule updates and report to the sales team and division team personnel
- Effectively manage marketing budgets
- Work effectively with multiple internal and external partners to get tasks completed on time and on budget
- Collaborate and execute detailed briefing and co-ordination of creative agencies, team members and suppliers to ensure effective and on-budget/time delivery
- Manage the execution of all Beedie Living events
- Manage the design and implementation of effective marketing toolkits, brochures, swag, etc. for the Residential team to utilize
- Manage the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns through Beedie's internal CRM and Email Marketing software
- Manage the evolution and maintenance of the Residential segment of Beedie's Corporate website
- Research competitive landscape, keeping up to date with current and new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in related real estate marketing and project management experiences
- Post-secondary education in a related area (marketing, PR, communications)
- Strong understanding of product positioning
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and proactive mindset
- Experience in managing marketing related vendor relations (Creative, Print Production, Media, Signage, and digital rendering, etc.)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and graphic with excellent grammar/proofreading ability
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), and is proficient with MS Office
- Proven ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates problem solving and judgement capabilities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Understanding of Vancouver's residential real estate development industry
- Secondary language is an asset but not a requirement
The annual base pay range for this position will be based on the desired experience level for this role. Additionally, Beedie recognizes exceptional individual and team performance through our pay-for-performance bonus program. Factors that contribute to pay decisions include: relevant business and candidate factors such as market location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and organizational needs.
The base salary and bonus are just a few key components of the overall compensation at Beedie. We also provide generous learning and development support, comprehensive group health benefits, vacation, maternity leave top-up, RRSP matching, paid time for volunteering, and more...
We value your interest in Beedie. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.