At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
An enthusiastic and dedicated individual is required for a Receptionist/Team Administrative Assistant position. The successful candidate will work in a professional environment covering reception as directed by the Local Administrative Lead/Office Manager.
Please note: this position is deemed to be essential and is required to be performed in office. What you will do:
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Answer the phone and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive and send out mail and courier packages.
- Manage the front office.
- Determine nature of visitors' business and provide appropriate information.
- Take messages and maintain appointment log.
- Open and close office.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Arrange and organize catering requests including coordination of set up and clean-up of meeting rooms.
- Maintain a staff location list of staff at client site.
- General administrative duties, including:
- Other duties as directed by the Local Administrative Lead/Office Manager, which will include assisting administrative team with requested tasks.
- At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to this role:
- Professional attitude and approach is a prerequisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and co-operative in a team environment.
- Well-organized, capable and interested in taking initiative.
- Ability to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential material appropriately.
- Good rapport and are skillful and tactful in dealing with appropriate personnel, both internally and externally of the firm.
- Timely in responding to inquiries and requests, discussing those with superiors where appropriate.
- Demonstrates initiative to resolve client issues where appropriate.
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent abilities with multiple phone lines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team.
- Strong service orientation, with the ability to manage multiple priorities for internal clients.
- Must be able to work with all levels of professional staff.
- High School Diploma.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact / Seek Growth / Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here.Our Values, The KPMG Way:
Integrity, we do what is right / Excellence, we never stop learning and improving / Courage, we think and act boldly / Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences / For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.