Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
$46,000 - $66,000
Do you love planning and organizing? Are you detail-oriented? Do you love, love? The Redwoods Golf Course is currently searching for a full-time, year-round Event Coordinator!
As an Event Coordinator, you are responsible for the planning and coordination of events including weddings and all kinds of banquets. You will provide outstanding customer service to ensure that each event is successful and exceeds expectations.
Due to the nature of the industry, this position involves working on evenings, weekends and holidays so a flexible schedule is a requirement.
BENEFITS & PERKS
The full-time, year-round position starts in February and includes:
- Salary based on experience: $46,000 - $66,000 per year
- Extended health benefits package
- Golf and driving range privileges
- The opportunity to work in a unique, indoor-outdoor environment!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the sale and booking of weddings, banquets, and other events
- Coordinate and lead venue tours and appointments with future and current clients
- Organize and obtain all event details and communicate to various departments through detailed and accurate function sheets
- Coordinate all event logistics and services including technology and equipment needed to run the event, food, drinks, decor, music etc.
- Be present on event days to assist the organizers, answer questions and act as a liaison to other departments
- Book tee times and be knowledgeable in the golf reservation system
- Responsible for miscellaneous office tasks
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Phenomenal customer service skills and a passion for hospitality
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Sales skills and the ability to build productive business relationships
- Can confidently respond to problems in a calm, courteous and helpful manner
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSETS
- 3+ years experience in a hospitality environment
- 1+ years experience in event organization is an asset
- Priority will be given to those with experience in any wedding-related industry
- Valid Serving It Right is required
- Willingness to complete a Police Information Check is required Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.