Wurth Canada is a high-performance organization that is built on humanistic values-achievement, trust, respect, integrity, accountability, and affiliation. We promote a strong culture that possesses authenticity and encourages crucial conversations and boldness. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a real impact, be part of a growing organization and grow personally and professionally, you have a future at Wurth!
Our employees enjoy:
- A culture of empowerment and trust that puts a focus on professional development and coaching from a supportive management team.
- A Monday to Friday opportunity that values work/life balance integration, providing flexibility within the day-to-day role.
- Strong compensation (salary, commissions, bonuses, incentives, vehicle, iPad, cell phone)
- Group Benefits Program (Health, dental, life, EAP, etc.) and Pension Plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid sick days. Company-wide vacation time at end of the year.
- A 6-week onboarding training and development program along with a 6-month mentoring program for new employees
- A corporate recognition platform that promotes appreciation and collaboration providing both intrinsic recognition and monetary rewards.
- An open-door environment that promotes close collaboration within all levels of the organization
- Continued professional development within a privately owned global company that offers both stability and growth opportunities.
This is a 6-month contract with high possibilities to be extended.
A day in the life of an outside sales representative:
- Provide an exceptional in-person sales and service experience while championing Wurth's value proposition to our customers by utilizing our systems, services, and products.
- Demonstrate on a daily basis Wurth's culture and attributes of high performance including achievement, integrity, respect, and collaboration.
- Manage the assigned sales territories (
- Drive personal and professional development and growth to ensure you are staying on top of product and sales developments (including but not limited to sales strategies, product demos, and business solutions).
- Utilize our CRM system for order placement on a mobile device (Ipad)
- Promote and utilize an omnichannel sales approach (e-shop, telesales, and solution selling) creating a customer-centric experience for our customers
- Contribute to a high-performance team environment through personal actions, exceeding monthly targets, and a strong commitment to corporate values.
What you will bring to the team:
- Entrepreneurial and resilient by nature; a self-starter who thrives in a flexible and growth-driven environment
- A high-school diploma is required
- Post-secondary education in a related field, or 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Possess a valid driver's license, a clear driver's abstract, and a clear criminal record
- A high level of alignment with the company's Corporate Values such as collaboration, integrity, respect, and achievement.
- Strong communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Comfort utilizing an iPad to access Microsoft suite, CRM system, and other software applications.is mandatory.
Our parent company, the Würth Group is a family-owned globally operating sales organization with over 82,000 employees in 80 countries. Our Wurth sales team caters to clients from a range of different industries such as Automotive- dealerships, garages, and body shops, Cargo - heavy-duty equipment (farming/agriculture, trucking, construction leasing) municipalities, Metal - fabrication, welding, HVAC/plumbing, manufacturing, etc., Construction - General Contractors, and On-Site).
Würth Canada is an equal employer and encourages/promotes a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, national origin, or disability status. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements. Wurth Canada is looking for individuals that are driven to grow themselves and we provide the necessary training to be successful within the industry. We value career development and growth. However, a strong cultural fit and a valid/clean driver's license and abstract are necessary!