NOBL Wheels is looking for a passionate marketing professional to join our growing team in the Comox Valley! We are composed of composite experts, cycling industry veterans, and trail builders who are all passionate about the development and delivery of our products.
We prioritize a positive work environment where our people enjoy an excellent work/life balance and do their best work every day. Our HQ in downtown Cumberland is steps away from the world-class single track, beautiful Comox Lake, burritos, pizza and the brewery.
Reporting to the Brand Strategy Manager you will bring new products, key stories and marketing campaigns to life on a scheduled basis.
This is a position that we hope will grow into a leadership role within our company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities by collaborating with sales and product development, adhering to a set annual budget for all activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include SEO-driven blog content creation, media partner display ad campaigns, and digital marketing, including but limited to Google AdWords, Google Shop, Meta Business Suite, 3rd party agencies.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup and monitor tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities reporting against Key Performance Indicators for all mediums including open rates and referrals for email campaigns and traffic, referral and e-commerce conversion for all others.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization's overall brand through all media avenues.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Create visually appealing content using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva for various marketing channels such as print, digital, social media, and email.
- Collaborate with other departments and the senior leadership team to gather content and input.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor programs and offerings
- Drafting and reviewing website content, e-communications, social media posts, and other written communications as required
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Other duties as required
- Able to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and through various forms of digital communication. Brings an upbeat energy to the work.
- Able to demonstrate a very high attention to detail, we sweat the small stuff.
- One or more years of marketing/digital marketing experience
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite & Canva
- Prior experience with MailChimp
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and GA4
- Passionate and knowledgeable about cycling and the cycling industry
What we offer:
- Flexible Scheduling including opportunities for occasional remote work
- Offices in the heart of Cumberland BC with access to shop tools, a bike wash station, and a shower for lunch rides
- Access to outdoor industry discounts
- Company social events
- Free NOBL wheels
- Annual Health Spending Account
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter highlighting your love for cycling, outlining why you think you'd be a good fit for our team. If we're interested in moving things forward, we'll reach out for a resume and to arrange a time to chat.