Homes that speak for themselves.
~ Superior Craftsmanship / Timeless Designs / Lasting Relationships / 78 Design Studio ~
We are a company built on a foundation of quality and trust. Founded over 45 years ago by the Ferraro family, our commitment to craft, quality and building lasting relationships continues to be at the forefront of what we do. We lead every day with a passion for crafting beautiful and unforgettable family homes and are proud to be a generational homebuilder. Our homeowners are what drive our business and providing an exceptional experience is our duty to them. Whether it's our staff, partners, trades, or customers, we align ourselves with those who share a common goal - to always do the right thing.
Calbridge has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who is up for the challenge of a dynamic team role!
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing and Sales Teams by coordinating and executing various strategies and initiatives including events, social media, promotions, advertising, sponsorships, website updates, and other administrative responsibilities. This position creates compelling social media content for a variety of businesses within the Calbridge Group. The Coordinator is a critical role in departmental execution, ensuring projects, from concept to completion, progress with urgency and steady momentum.
Location: Calgary Office
Closing: February 4th, 2024
The Coordinator's Responsibilities Include
Media & Advertising Planning & Execution
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager strategize quarterly media plans and develop and maintain a media blocking chart.
- Responsible for content production and delivery for event, sponsorship, presentations, media releases, website updates and social media coordination.
- Identify and accordingly action marketing opportunities to increase lead generation.
- Manage the media budgets effectively, including estimate and invoicing management, and timely reporting.
- Collaborate on the strategy and lead the execution for multiple Calbridge brands' Social Media presence, to drive exposure, account followings and ultimately increased traction in the field.
- Maintain and actively post to current social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Collaborate to develop creative and impactful events.
- Maintain weekly/monthly event calendar.
- Coordinate event logistics, vendor bookings, event day logistics, and related responsibilities.
- Event day management - including set up, take down, trade coordination, participation and associated event requirements and needs.
Creative & Photography
- Design and develop ad-hoc social media content, including creative, photography and/or video using Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- Coordinate on location photography requirements and other requirements.
Administration / Sales & Marketing Support
- Source estimates, costing intel and comparable options from various third-party vendors including printing and signage companies.
- Regular reporting - includes compiling and distributing reports.
- Other coordination and administration requirements, as directed.
Website & CMS (Content Management System)
- Maintain timely updates for various websites with current events, promotions, and associated communications;
And, Other Associated Responsibilities, As Required.
The Coordinator's Qualifications & Skills include :
- Working knowledge of a design application and associated tools (Adobe Creative Suite or Canva).
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in marketing or related field, is preferred.
- Experience in B2C marketing, business, or customer service.
- 2-3 years' experience in marketing, communications, or associated administrative role.
- Experience writing copy and content creation.
- Event planning and logistic coordination experience.
- Experience building and maintaining email campaigns.
- Proficiency on a PC or MAC with intermediate MS Office Suite skills.
- Experience using a CRM (WordPress).
- Attention to detail; pro-active problem-solving skills, combined with a self-motivated, ?can-do? attitude.
Why Join Calbridge?
We're excited to engage with individuals who align with our objectives
and are eager to propel both their careers and our business forward!
As a team member, you'll receive competitive compensation,
employer-covered benefits, health spending accounts, training opportunities, flexibility,
and the enriching experience of a dynamic work environment.
How To Apply
If you believe you would be an asset to our team,
we'd like to hear from you and encourage you to submit your application.
Apply directly or forward your PDF cover letter, and resume ,
quoting Marketing Coordinator , in confidence.
We thank you for your application and interest in Calbridge Homes.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.