Lambert Nemec Group, Winnipeg's leader in Permanent Recruitment, has partnered with our client to recruit for an Executive Assistant to be an exceptional administrative support to a key executive and their team. You will be a professional and experienced Executive Assistant who thrives within a collaborative environment and enjoys a broad scope of responsibilities and variety in their day.
- Act as the point of contact among the Executive and their team, and other internal contacts and external clients, handling inquiries and determining course of action.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner, including email correspondence, client database updates, and meeting notes.
- Schedule appointments with clients for the team.
- Actively participate in client meetings by offering insights, collaboration, note-taking, initiating recommendations, and providing follow-up.
- 5+ years minimum of relevant administrative experience.
- A degree or diploma in Office Administration or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, and must be highly organized.
- Desire to excel and advance with a growing team.
- A competitive compensation package including a base salary in the $45,000 - $70,000 range, opportunities for professional development and flexible work-life balance.
- An opportunity to grow professionally at an established Manitoba organization.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume (in Word format) directly to Brittany Enns, Director of Recruitment, People & Culture at via Isarta referencing ?Executive Assistant? - in the subject line of your email.
To view other opportunities currently available please go to https://lambertnemec.com/career-portal/index.html#/jobs
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those individuals who best meet our client's specifications will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.