The WolfStrata Group (WolfStrata) is a technology management consultancy that provides professional IT services, strategic advice, and management, as well as resource augmentation services delivered by its experienced industry executives and technology professionals.
The WolfStrata team consists of some of the top experts in the IT industry who have a multitude of skillsets and vast experience. We are a team of professionals including CIOs, operational leaders, business analysts, network engineers, project managers and software developers. In addition, WolfStrata partners with some of the world's top IT vendors, drawing upon their unique skillsets to provide a comprehensive suite of offerings.
At WolfStrata, we're looking to strengthen our business by adding more incredible talent to our team. We're currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will work closely with our Sales team, interact with customers and vendors, and provide valuable customer service and support. We are seeking a proactive, results-driven, detail-orientated individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
The Inside Sales Representative supports the outside sales team from the time of inquiry to delivery. This includes equipment identification, quoting, confirming orders, pricing, order processing, expediting, and problem solving. This individual is a key contact for customers, owning and coordinating the entire sales cycle.
- Assist with sales support tasks, including:
- Building quotes, processing orders, documenting orders in ConnectWise, tracking order processing, communicating dates of delivery, and updating sales tickets.
- Ensure all paperwork is maintained to respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage various tasks, projects, and deliverables to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners by anticipating and understanding their needs.
- Maintain high service levels with customers.
- Escalate critical issues and provide timely updates to the customer and the Sales team.
- Analyze sales data and provide input into sales reporting as required.
- Drives ongoing sales by researching customer purchasing history, suggesting new and related products, and explaining technical features.
- Keep product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience with sales, sales support, business development or quoting within the IT/VAR industry is strongly preferred.
- Sales experience with distribution and resellers.
- ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Sell experience is considered an asset.
- Understanding of reseller /partner programs and how to leverage and develop relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy under a heavy workload.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship building and strong communication skills.
- Experience solving complex customer problems through analysis.
For more information or to send your resume for consideration, contact:
The WolfStrata Group
Human Resources Department