Our Vancouver-based client is a forward-thinking SaaS platform empowering small-to-medium businesses to streamline their operations and deliver exceptional user experience.
As Sales Development Manager, you will play a key role in driving business growth by lead generation, prospecting, and spearheading the entire sales cycle. Through strategic pipelining, you will streamline the sales process and work cross-functionally to achieve company objectives.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work collaboratively with sales and marketing to generate leads and sales. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development professional to rapidly expand our client's cutting-edge SaaS products.
- Conduct market research for lead generation and prospecting, identifying potential leads and targeting customer profiles
- Developing and implementing forward-thinking personalized outreach methods via social media, email, cold calling and other strategies
- Building and managing a robust database of potential leads, documenting detailed activity via online platforms, databases and CRM tools
- Spearheading the end-to-end sales cycle from initial cold calls and lead generation to deal closure
- Demonstrate effective objection-handling and negotiation skills
- Regularly sharing research, insights and updates with key stakeholders
- Meeting and surpassing monthly and quarterly targets and performance metrics
- Represent the client with utmost advocacy and professionalism throughout each step of the sales process
- 5+ years of sales experience in the capacity of Business Development Representative and/or Account Executive
- Proven track record of lead generation and sales, preferably in a B2B environment
- Familiarity with CRM software and lead generation systems
- Excellent research skills with demonstrated ability to identify potential leads through multiple channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to conduct persuasive and engaging methods of outreach
- Experience with eCommerce platforms in a customer success context is a valuable asset
- $150,000 - $200,000 OTE
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching
- Wellness programs, lifestyle spending account, access to on-site gym and other amenities
- Laptop and additional work-from-home equipment provided
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.