The successful candidate will contribute to the development, maintenance, and modification of our Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Human Resources and Payroll application programs as they relate to the corporation. This includes the planning, coordinating and managing of small to medium Business IT projects. Working closely with the users of the system, you will analyze the business requirements and assist with improving business processes while developing and implementing effective and efficient solutions.
- Meet with key stakeholders, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Define business requirements, creates functional specifications, and performs Fit/Gap analysis.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement quality business process improvements utilizing the enterprise systems where appropriate.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the project team. i.e., creating business process maps, systems models, diagrams and charts.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems in additions to other post-implementation support. Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- College Diploma or undergraduate degree with Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field experience within an ERP environment
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience with an Oracle ERP or Oracle Cloud HCM Processes and System knowledge in Core HR and/or Payroll Minimum 2 years work experience with relational database management systems and SQL
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS :
- Oracle HCM Cloud implementation experience
- Oracle HCM Cloud integration experience using HDL, HSDL or REST APIs
- Technical skills in Oracle BI Publisher and fast formulas
- Able to create OTBI reports
- Oracle E-Business Suite Human Resource, Payroll or Financials experience Experience with Kronos Workforce Timekeeper and Forecast Manager
ABOUT CALGARY COOP
Owned by members, Calgary Co-op is one of the largest retail co-operatives in North America. We have locations in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, High River, Okotoks and Strathmore include: food centres, pharmacies, gas stations, car washes, commercial cardlocks, home health care centres, wine, spirits and beer locations, and cannabis. We also own and operate Community Natural Foods. With over 425,000 members, 3,850 employees, assets of $689 million and annual sales of $1.3 billion, Calgary Co-op was recognized as one of Alberta's Top 75 Employers of 2023 and is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience through inspired team members. Calgary Co-op has been one of Alberta's top 75 employers for 7 consecutive years.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.