The Shane Homes' Marketing department is seeking a social media savvy communicator to join our team as Marketing & Communications Coordinator. At Shane Homes, we offer a diverse portfolio of customizable high-quality homes that meet the needs of our customers while providing an exceptional experience.
Why Join our Team?
At Shane Homes, we pride ourselves on pushing the envelope on what's standard in the home building industry.
We provide our employees with fulfilling careers and opportunities for advancement within our growing company. Our employees are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge and skill sets through empowerment in the workplace, while providing additional job training and mentorship.
We reward our employees for their hard work and dedication towards meeting company goals with our unique profit-sharing program.
Our culture is focused on family values, community involvement and continuous innovation within the home building industry.
Who We Are Looking For:
If you're a self-motivated team player who loves social media and marketing communications - this may be the position for you! We are seeking someone who can write a great newsletter and is enthusiastic about Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, & TikTok (to name just a few social channels). You know one pillar of an unmatched customer experience is providing the right information, and have experience updating websites. You are exceptionally well organized and know how to balance multiple brand portfolios. You love to tell stories that will connect with our potential homeowners.
You enjoy working within a team to collaborate on brilliant ideas, and recognize that there are times when you must put your head down to get stuff done. You are a champion of culture and love sharing it with customers, colleagues, and partners. You want to have fun and work with THE BEST Calgary homebuilder marketing team (granted we are a bit biased). Sound like you?
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating on the strategy and running brand communications for multiple Shane Homes Group of Companies brands', including: Shane Homes, Shane Multi-Family, and Shane Communities, to drive engagement.
- Maintaining our Build & Price tool to ensure accurate information and help provide the best possible customer experience
- Producing communications for both our internal and external customers in the form of newsletters (using Lasso or Office 365), social posts, website content
- Creating, coordinating, and executing high quality content tailored to drive engagement on social media. You will maintain and actively post on all platforms and recognize that social media is not an 8am-4pm gig, you enjoy building community and being part of the conversation.
- Social listening and channel monitoring.
- Regular reporting. Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to evaluate effectiveness and optimization opportunities.
- Making timely updates to our websites and writing blogs that engage our audience.
In this role we value (qualifications):
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Public Relations, or a related field
- Thorough understanding of various social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A creative thinker who brings innovative ideas forward and executes with the support of the team
- Working in a team where collaboration is the norm and feedback is encouraged
- A self-starter attitude with a willingness to problem-solve
- Differentiating between when perfection is required and done is good enough
- Strong sense of ownership and an eagerness to learn and get things done
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- You like change and are ready to face it head on
- Highly organized and self-disciplined
- Shane Homes offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package including an exceptional profit-sharing program.
- Excellent work environment
- Continuous training, education, and job skill enhancement
- Reward and recognition program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person