The mission of the Direct to Customer Department is to engage our subscribers through personalized and relevant content, driving qualified traffic to stores and Aritzia.com.
Aritzia is growing, and our Direct to Customer team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for executing exceptional subscriber and channel management while driving traffic, revenue, and loyalty through our DTC channels. As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will support in managing our marketing cloud platform and executing email marketing campaigns. And, with the skills you gain in this role the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Direct to Customer marketing to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Email Marketing Specialist you will:
- Support with briefing, planning, deploying, and analyzing seasonal activations through the DTC channels (email, call, text, push, mail, and chat)
- Support with identifying, acquiring, and understanding our customer profile to retain existing subscribers and acquire new subscribers
- Support with ensuring communications are delivered in accordance with business and regulatory standards
- Support with ensuring accessibility to accurate assets and data, while driving seamless and optimized process execution
- Support with monitoring and maintaining the marketing cloud platform forms and functions
The Email Marketing Specialist has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Direct to Customer Marketing and working with a marketing cloud platform
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.