Later is founded on two success stories that began in 2014: Mavrck, the industry-leading influencer marketing solution (now Later Influence?), and Later, the best social media management platform (now Later Social?) and first-to-market link in bio tool.
We're trusted by the top social platforms, with partnerships and integrations with Meta, TikTok, X/Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
In 2024, Mavrck and Later officially joined together as one unified business, with a shared vision: to enable the world to make a living with their creativity. We're now on a mission to build the world's first Social Revenue Platform.
Later will be the first inclusive platform where social media managers, influencer managers, and creators can come together to collaborate on content. We enable marketers to create high-performing content and engage in authentic collaborations with creators to reach new audiences, drive engagement, and generate predictable ROI.
As a trusted partner and go-to source for social media advice, we help create an engaged community for reliable performance and repeatable growth.
We're looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Services team!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Execute strategy and campaigns for 5 - 12 customers, alongside a Program Manager, managing contractual deliverables with high caliber service delivery
- Develop and apply a deep understanding of the Later Influence platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs and support account leads in account tasks
- Communicate regularly with influencers and manage campaign workflow including campaign build, reward fulfillment, proactive email outreach, content review & acquisition
- Support client communication by providing regular updates to account lead on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Provide recommendations based on campaign learnings to improve customer outcomes and achieve goals, optimizing campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Act as the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback, support logging product bugs
- Contribute to evolving best practices and documentation, hit internal OKR quarterly goals
- Leverage internal organization tool (Teamwork) to both manage varying tasks, delegate effectively, and track time against tasks
- Delegate tasks to Co-Ops, regularly provide feedback on deliverables received
- Complete trainings and participate in learning opportunities for your own professional development (when time is available outside of assigned tasks)
- Meet expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. Candidates who identify with the following are encouraged to apply!
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Influencer Marketing or influencer innovation, agency background a plus
- Scrappy can-do approach to making things happen regardless of challenges
- Professional presence, confidence, and eloquence in client meetings and presentations
- Creative thinkers with the ability to use data to drive problem solving
- Willingness to take action in the face of unknowns and ambiguity - a bias for action
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, detail-oriented & organized
- Results oriented with passion for analysis and insight-development
- High degree of integrity, empathy and focus on doing the right thing
- Strong relationship-building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interested in start-up or entrepreneurship experience and a desire to wear many hats
- Interested in digital marketing industry and trends
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt, and manage priorities effectively
Our approach to compensation:
We take a market-based & data-driven approach to compensation. We leverage data from trusted third-party compensation sources to help us understand the market value of a role based on function, level, geographic location, and scope. We evaluate compensation bi-annually, including performance and market-related factors.
Our salaries are benchmarked against market Total Cash Compensation for the geographic location of our job posting. Compensation for some roles is structured as On Target Earnings (OTE = base
- commission/variable) while for others it is structured as Salary only.
To comply with local legislation and ensure transparency, we share salary ranges on all job postings. Skills, experience and other factors help determine the final salary we offer which may vary from the original range posted.
Additionally, all permanent team members are granted stock options and are eligible to participate in various benefits plans as part of their overall compensation package.
$50,000 - 60,000 CAD plus bonus potential
Some perks of being on our team:
- Flexible PTO: We want you to take the time off when you want or need to recharge!
- Learning & Development: We provide growth opportunities through training, coaching, mentorship programs, and workshops. We also provide teams with a generous Education & Conference budget to support continued learning.
- Parental benefits: We offer parental leave top-ups, family forming support, and a life-transitions program to ensure you and your family are well supported when returning to work.
- Healthcare: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, STD & LTD, 401k contribution plans (US-based employees), and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the well-being of you and your family.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. These ERGs provide support and community for employees.
- Co-op team members are not eligible for company benefits.
Where we work
We hire into our hub cities of Boston, MA; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; and. We post our positions in the hub location(s) where we are open to having the successful candidate be located.
Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
We value diversity of thought; we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.