This position is responsible for reviewing, inputting and maintenance of selling prices, (including customer price adjustments, discounts, credit notes and net prices), the verification of temporary items, the creation of regular codes and the maintenance of the liquidation list. Will assist the marketing operations of Flocor, promoting the company's products and services to the public market, and increasing brand popularity on digital media platforms. This position will work in frequent contact with the Pricing and Marketing Manager and the Purchasing Manager.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for inputting and maintenance of new profiles; to make appropriate changes to the profiles and to apply changes to the customer accounts as required/requested
- Responsible to initiate contact with regional vendors to verify accuracy of costing and to update as required, communicate changes to the Pricing and Marketing Manager
- Responsible to make appropriate changes to price lists when requested or due to the A/P or P/O reports, to maintain headings of the price list (dates, discounts, etc)
- Responsible to work with the Regions to centralize regional vendor price sheets, to maintain current costing, update price sheets as required and/or requested, communicate changes to the Pricing and Marketing Manager
- Update and maintain information of Flocor website
- Track and monitor site metrics-visitors, traffic sources, content, interactions
- Coordinate seminars/webinars invitations and promotions
- Creating and executing email campaigns
- Social Media updates such as LinkedIN, Facebook and Instagram
- Design advertisement campaigns, digital content, and other marketing materials to improve customer awareness.
- Assist in coordination of tradeshow materials (Booth, equipment, promo items, demos)
- Assist with issuing promo swag throughout FLOCOR
- Responsible to verify and make required changes to temporary items received from Regions, to enter changes into the purchasing and counter books, as required/requested
- Responsible to participate in the Company Health and Safety Program, to undertake training as required/requested, to ensure adherence to all Health and Safety guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Secondary Job Duties
- Generate inquiries, reports and queries as required/requested
- Assists with administration of ISO Quality Control Program
- Assist with Internal communications, such as the quarterly Flocor Newsletter
- Responsible for the distribution of Flocor Marketing items
- Assists with special projects/assignments as required/requested
- PIM (English & French)
- Responsible for the creation of new items, including item photo uploads.
- Modification and deletion of existing items in PIM.
- Creation and maintaining SGC & item classification in PIM.
- Review of all regional PIM files submitted for item entry / item mods.
- Ongoing updating of entire Website item catalog.
- PIM related Price Sheet creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Well organized with ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Computer literate in Microsoft
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Paint Shop, Premier Pro
Education & Experience
- College Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Minimum eighteen months (18) experience preferably with a working background in pricing/marketing /data entry
- Knowledge in various marketing techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation
- A combination of education and experience
We are an employer of choice!
Professional growth and training are an essential part of staff development, including;
- On the job training
- Product knowledge training
- Education assistance program
- Mentoring/leadership program
- Professional development webinars and seminars
Why this position may be right for you
- Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee Focused Programs
- Additional Holiday Closure
- A Supportive and Positive Work Environment
The success of our company is based on the balance between our 4 primary values:
We are honest and responsible.
We care about our people and we are inclusive.
We have management practices that ensure fair treatment for everyone.
We achieve our goals by supporting each other
If you are interested in this position, please submit and complete a Flocor application form from our website (https://www.flocor.ca/en/careers/), your cover letter and resume.
Please clearly state the position you are interested in applying for in the email subject. Recruitment process could include testing, assessments, and interviews. A full background and reference check will be required for hire.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted in relation to an employment opportunity, please advise our Human Resources department or hiring manager of the accommodation measures if required which would enable you to be interviewed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.