We are looking for an energetic and positive individual with a marketing background focused on retail real estate / shopping centre strategy to join our company, as a Assistant Manager, Marketing on a permanent basis. This position is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, team environment. For more information on Salthill, please visit https://www.salthillcapital.com/.
- Assisting in enhancing the image and profitability of two major and three sub-sector Shopping Centres through developing and implementing creative and strategic marketing plans designed to increase traffic, sales and the Shopping Centres' market share;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of an annual marketing budget (in conjunction with the National Manager, Marketing) for each Centre, working closely with the management team to contribute toward sales objectives;
- Managing and monitoring of the social media pages and website;
- Proactively researching new marketing trends and opportunities to promote the Centres;
- Maintaining an outstanding relationship with retailers and tenants of the Centres;
- Proactively reaching out to prominent stakeholders in the community to build relationships, inquire about sponsorship opportunities and continuously promote the Centres;
- Generate leads and field inquiries for The SPOT at the two major Centres via cold calls, email blasts, activation marketing, etc.
- Coordinate and execute all agreements needed for vendors occupying The SPOT Responsible for all community bookings and events;
- Supporting national marketing programs
- Creating and implementing promotions, events and contests with defined and measurable KPIs;
- Assisting in Gift Card program management, including but not limited to gift card orders, sales monitoring, preparing daily reports, monitoring monthly activity, bank deposits and reconciliation;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide support for the development and implementation of marketing for the leasing team (as requested by Director, Brand Strategy & Marketing)
- Superior working knowledge of various forms of media and marketing tools including print, radio, social media and social media scheduling tools, website management platforms etc.;
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in retail / shopping centre real estate with an established database of industry contacts and service providers (at least 1 year of managerial experience);
- Graduate from college or university in a program relating to marketing/communications;
- Experience in development and execution of strategic marketing plans;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure is required;
- Ability to work in a team environment across all levels, in a professional and friendly manner;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail is required;
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is required;
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Strong sense of initiative and a ?can do? attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong abilities in social media
Please email resumes with a cover letter referring job: Assistant Manager, Marketing in the subject line.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and our organization; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.