Metropolitan Pump Company is currently looking to add the right candidate to our Western Regional Sales Teams. We are looking for the right success-oriented individual to represent our company in the Edmonton branch covering the Northern Alberta, BC, and Territories. A competitive compensation package, as well as other employment benefits will be discussed at the interview stage. Consider joining one of Canada's fastest growing sales teams!
A brief overview is outlined below.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer service issues escalating as required.
- Achieve or exceed established sales revenue targets
- Provide technical support and conduct product training to customers
- Participate in tradeshows and events
- Participate in team building exercises regularly
- Participate in strategic plan meetings regularly as the Sales Team builds a company wide sales strategy to build and grow our business.
- Periodically travel in the territory with some overnight travel to training, conferences and other work related commitments. Overnight travel would likely be estimated at 10-20 nights per year.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Team to establish a team oriented philosophy around company and personal success.
- Be part of a dynamic sales team committed to success
The ideal candidate has minimum 5 years experience in outside sales, with emphasis in mechanical or fluid transfer products, and lives within the territory. The candidate also will be proficient in Microsoft Office and has CRM experience. A bachelor's degree or other post secondary education is an asset. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on a team is crucial, as we believe a strong team environment is essential to our success.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.