The Canada West Foundation is the only public policy think tank that focuses on issues that matter to the West. We provide policy solutions in three areas: resources, environment and economy; skills, innovation and productivity; and trade and trade infrastructure.
We advance policies that decision makers trust.
Our Mission is: Good for Canada. Good for the West.
Join a dynamic and dedicated team at the Canada West Foundation, where we believe in making a meaningful difference through our work. We are on the lookout for an administrative star to enhance our team's efficiency and effectiveness. This role is a perfect match for an up-and-coming or seasoned administrative professional looking for flexible part-time role.
This is a part-time, permanent position which requires the employee to be working in the office 3 days per week or equivalent hours (22.5 hours per week).
Your role will be pivotal in maintaining our high standards of operation. You will use your attention to detail and excellent organizational skills to accomplish a variety of tasks. These include updating our comprehensive CRM, coordinating meetings, handling calls, completing mailouts and performing other essential administrative duties.
In this fast-paced environment, you will play a crucial role as a team player in our office, ensuring that every day runs smoothly and contributing to our mission of shaping impactful public policy.
Description of duties:
- Update CRM and stakeholder mapping
- Organize meetings, including agenda preparation and minute-taking
- Coordinate correspondence, including opening, sorting and distributing
- Prepare lists, memos, letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets or databases
- Schedule appointments, travel and meetings using electronic calendar systems
- Maintain and coordinate records, including electronic and hardcopy files
- Operate and maintain office equipment, including photocopiers, voicemail systems and scanners
- Liaise with landlord on facility issues or maintenances
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications:
- Administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, CRM systems and mail merge.
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM is a significant plus
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Quick adaptability and task prioritization
- Professional demeanor for interaction with government and private sector senior officials
- This position can accommodate parenting hours
- Our office is dog friendly with friendly dogs.
- Salary: $25,000 to 27,000
- This position works in an office setting in a collaborative and diverse team environment
Application process: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume.